Accounting expert Danetha Doe is taking her “Future of Accounting podcast” on a visit. The visit, which will hit six U.S. areas, will cover marking for accountants which Doe believes is the main expertise accountants should remain on top of things.
The podcast, which has earned 10,000 downloads since its established in August 2017, was made by Doe to cover developing technologies and offer bits of knowledge from thought pioneers inside the accounting career.
Up until now, visitors on the “Future of Accounting” podcast have included Barry Melancon, CEO of the American Institute of CPAs, and Jina Etienne, previous president and CEO of the National Association of Black Accountants.
The “Future of Accounting” visit commences on May 15, with Avalara as the head support. Visit dates and areas are recorded below. For enlistment and other data, check here.
- May 15-Sacramento, California facilitated by the Sacramento-Roseville Woodard gathering
- May 18-Phoenix, Arizona facilitated by the AFWA (Accounting and Financial Women’s Alliance)
- May 23-Seattle, Washington facilitated by the AFWA (Accounting and Financial Women’s Alliance)
- May 24-Seattle, Washington facilitated by the Talk and Swap for Accounting Experts
- June 26-Austin, Texas facilitated by the Austin Woodard Group
- August 13-Portland, Oregon facilitated by the Portland Woodard Group
- September 25-Tennessee Society of CPAs Women’s Summit Conference